Mistrust of one of the qualities that exist within us all sometimes rush in understanding and sometimes
Other previous experience with you some individuals


Entered the surgeon to the hospital after he was summoned to conduct a process for immediate Patients 
Before entering the operating room and confronted the father of the patient and shouted in his face: no delay? If my son's life is in danger? Do not have a sense? 
The doctor smiled and said, half-hearted smile: I should calm down and let me do my job, and be confident that your son in the care of God.

... 
Individual Father: What Ibrdek my brother! If your son's life was at stake, would you calm down? What easier admonition of others? 
Leaving the doctor ... and entered the operating room, then came out after two hours in a hurry and said to the father of the patient: the process has been successful, thank God, and your son's okay, excuse me I am on another date. 
He then left without trying to hear any question of the father of the patient. 
When the nurse came out and asked her father: what is this arrogant doctor? She said: I've died and his son in a car accident, however, has answered the call when he learned of the situation critical for your child! 
After that saved the life of your child and he had to accelerate to attend the burial of his son. 
"There is not hurting hearts speak" 
"Do not judge something before they learn." 
O mother, bless our master Muhammad, the prophet Mohammed and bless the prophet Muhammad and the Prophet Muhammad

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top